Our Care Objectives
- A happy, secure and caring environment
- A stimulating learning environment
- A Health and Safety culture
- The ethos of The UN Convention of The Rights of the Child
- The development of the child’s personal, social and emotional skills
- Communication between all participants in Nursery life
- A healthy attitude towards mealtimes
- Our children to develop into confident citizens of the world, who value the planet
- Charitable organisations
- Building partnerships with each child’s parents, family and carer
- Investing in our Children’s Place staff team
- Being active in the local community
And to respect and value each child as an individual.
Welcome to Children’s Place Day Nurseries
Children’s Place was established in 1991, with the aim to provide high quality care and education in the early years. From then on it has grown in size and reputation to become a leading day care provider across the West Yorkshire region. Children’s Place works in partnership with National Health Service (NHS) Trusts as well as Local Authority Early Years Services and Sure-Start Children and Family Centres to support parents, families and their communities.
Across our twelve settings our skilled staff teams provide outstanding care and education, which is reflected in our Ofsted Reports.
Children’s Place Day Nurseries place children at the heart of the company and therefore we use our Care Objectives and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework, to achieve and continuously fulfil our Mission Statement by providing all children in our care early years experiences that last a lifetime!
For all enquiries please call Head Office or any of our nursery settings that may be of interest.
Head Office (BD12 8JT):01274 601575 / 0845 5086311
Our Bradford settings:
Barkerend (BD3 8QX):01274 667553
Burnett Fields (BD5 7PE):01274 523555
Daisy Hill (BD9 6DP):01274 363146
Great Horton (BD7 3PE): 01274 501431
Heaton (BD9 5PZ):01274 921319
Mayfield (BD5 9NP):01274 736884
Owlet (BD18 2JG):01274 587247
St James' (BD15 7YD):01274 882017
Our other settings across West Yorkshire:
Dewsbury (WF13 4HS):01924 512077
Halifax (HX1 2YE):01422 329030
Ravensthorpe (WF13 3JY):01924 430292
Spring Cottage (HD3 3EA):01484 537573